provided or collected in the websites on which this Policy is posted. In addition, the Policy also
explains the information which is provided or collected in the course of using the applications
of Health NZ (the "Company") which exist in the websites or platforms of other companies.
Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and
informs them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information
provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of that personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 1st day of December, 2020 and, in case of modification thereof,
the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of
Company's website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
1. Information to be collected and method of collection (1) Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follow:
• Information provided by the users
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
Title of service Items to be collected
service (Online mall) : ∘ Name, email address, telephone number, address, national information,
encoded identification information (CI), identification information of overlapped
membership (DI) ∘ For minors, information of legal representatives (name, birth date, CI and DI of
service : ∘ Name, address, telephone number, and email address
∘ Payment information including account number and card number
∘ Delivery information including delivery address, name and contact information of the recipient
∘ Information of bid, purchase and sales ∘ For deposit without a bankbook: name of remitter, contact information
service : ∘ Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information,
address list (acquaintance)
∘ Information of place of taking pictures and date of creation of files
∘ Information of service use of members such as the type of contents watched or
used by members, frequencies and period of activities of members
Delivery service : ∘ Name, email address, telephone number, address, national information,
address list, Customs Tax Number (only for Korea) ∘ In case of if the recipient is not the same as a sender, the Company collects for contact information of a recipient who is not a member of the Company : Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information,
address list, Customs Tax Number (only for Korea)
In the course of using services, the information as described below may be created and collected: ∘ Information of devices (equipment/device identifier, operation system, hardware version,
equipment set-up and telephone number)
∘ Log information (Log data, use time, search word input by users, internet protocol address, cookie
and web beacon)
∘ Location information (Information of device location including specific geographical location
detected through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
∘ Other created information
(2) Method of collection The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
webpage, written form, telephone calling, e-mailing, tools for collection of created
2. Use of collected information The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes: • Member management and identification
• To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
• Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded
by the users
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
• Making notice of function of company sites or applications or matters on policy change
• To help you connect with other users you already know and, with your permission, allow
other users to connect with you • To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements
based on statistical characteristics
• To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
• To comply with applicable laws or legal obligations
• Use of information with the prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing
The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users if the Company desires to use
the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd
when the Company shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
When the Company's affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as bill
payment, execution of orders, products delivery and dispute resolution (including disputes on
payment and delivery) for and on behalf of the Company
• when the users consent to the sharing in advance;
∘ when the user selects to be provided by the information of products and services of certain
companies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
∘ when the user selects to allow his or her personal information to be shared with the sites or
platform of other companies such as social networking sites
∘ other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
• when the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or - if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in
accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for the operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard disks of the users'
Web beacon is a small quantity of code that exists on websites and e-mails. By using web
beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of the email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting up users' experiences so
that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users.
The items of cookies to be collected by the Company and the purpose of such collection are as
Strictly necessary cookies: This cookie is a kind of indispensable cookie for the users to use the functions of the website of the Company. Unless the users allow this cookie, the services such as
shopping carts or electronic bill payments cannot be provided. This cookie does not
collect any information which may be used for marketing or memorizing the sites
visited by the use
- Examples of necessary cookies: ∘ Memorize the information entered in an order form while searching other pages
during a web browser session ∘ For the page of products and check-out, memorize ordered services
∘ Check whether login is made on the website
∘ Check whether the users are connected with correct services of the website of the
Company while the Company changes the way of operating its website
∘ Connect the users with certain applications or servers of the services
• Performance cookies: This cookie collects information on how the users use the website of the Company such
as the information of the pages which are visited by the users most. This data helps
the Company to optimize its website so that the users can search that website more
comfortably. This cookie does not collect any information about the users. Any and all
the information collected by this cookie will be processed collectively and anonymity will be guarantee
- Examples of performance cookies: ∘ Web analysis: provide statistical data on the ways of using the website
∘ Advertisement response fee: check the effect of advertisement of the Company
∘ Tracing affiliated companies; one of the visitors of the Company provides
anonymous feedback to the affiliated companies
∘ Management of error: measure an error that may occur so as to give help for
improving the website
∘ Design testing: test other designs of the website of Company
• Functionality cookies: This cookie is used for memorizing the set-ups so that the Company provides
services and improves visits of users. Any information collected by this cookie does
not identify the users individually.
- Examples of functionality cookies
∘ Memorize set-ups applied such as layout, text size, basic set-up and colors
∘ Memorize when the customer respond to a survey conducted by the Company
• Targeting cookies or advertising cookies: This cookie is connected with the services provided by a 3rd party such as the
buttons of 'good' and 'share'. The 3rd party provides these services by recognizing
that the users visit the website of the Company.
- Examples of targeting cookies or advertising cookies ∘ carry out PR to the users as targets in other websites by connecting through social
networks and these networks use the information of users' visit
∘ provide the information of users' visits to ad agencies so that they can suggest an
ad that may attract the interest of the users
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting
option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to
be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that
user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
- Examples of setting up cookies Internet Explorer (Edge) : Settings menu on the top of the web browser > Site Permissions > Cookies and site data Google Chrome : Settings menus on the right side of the web browser > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data
5. Users' right to access and option The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the
following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the
• exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of
member information of webpage or contact the Company by using representative telephone or
sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in
charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without
delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there
exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
6. Security The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The
company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information
from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Encryption of personal information
- Transmit users' personal information by using encrypted communication zone - Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
• Countermeasures against hacking
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent
leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
• Establish and execute internal management plan
• Install and operate access control system
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Protection of personal information of children In principle, the Company does not collect any information from the children under 13 or
equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in the relevant jurisdiction. The website, products
and services of the Company are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The
website or application of the Company has the function to do age limit so that children cannot use
it and the Company does not intentionally collect any personal information from children
through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the
Company collects any personal information from children under 13 or equivalent minimum age
as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the
Company will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that
personal information of children:
• obtain consent from the parents or guardians of children so as to collect personal information
of children or directly send the information of products and services of the Company
• give the parents or guardian of children a notice of Company's policy of privacy protection
for children including the items, purpose and sharing of personal information collected
• grant to legal representatives of children a right to access to personal information of that
children/correction or deletion of personal information/temporary suspension of treatment of
personal information/ and request for withdrawal of their consent provided before
• limit the amount of personal information exceeding those necessary for participation in
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case,
the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through
individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if
required by relevant laws.
9. Others Guide for users residing in California If the user resides in California, certain rights may be given. The Company prepares preventive
measures necessary for protecting the personal information of members so that the Company can
comply with the online privacy protection laws of California.
In case of leakage of personal information, a user may request the Company to check the
leakage. In addition, all the users on the website of the Company, can modify their information
at any time by using the menu for changing information by connecting their personal account.
Moreover, the Company does not trace the visitors of its website nor use any signals for 'tracing
prevent'. The Company will not collect and provide any personal identification information
through ad services without the consent of users.
Procedure and method of destruction of personal information In principle, the Company destructs the information immediately after the purposes of its
collection and use have been achieved without delay: Provided that, if any information is to be
retained as required by relevant laws and regulations, the Company retain it for the period as
required by those laws and regulations before destruction and, in such event, the personal
information which is stored and managed separately will never be used for other purposes.
Company destructs: hard copies of personal information by shredding with a pulverizer or
incinerating it; and delete personal information stored in the form of electric files by using
technological methods making that information not restored. 10. Responsible department of Company The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal
information in order to protect the personal information of customers and deal with complaints
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
Address : 6 Te Kea Place, Rosedale, Auckland 0632 Tel.: 09 414 1832 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly Reminder: The information on this website is intended for your general information.
It is not a substitute for medical advice from a health care professional and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Always consult your doctor or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding medical conditions.
Always read the label of any supplements or natural health products you purchase and use only as directed.
While we take care in providing you with information about the products we sell, we are reliant on our supplier partners for the accuracy of this information.
Vitamins and minerals are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. Consult a health care professional if symptoms persist. Customer reviews reflect individual experiences and may not be typical.
Individual results may vary.
This window will close after finishing payment procedure.
If you close the window during payment, it cannot be confirmed payment and order.
Please DO NOT close the window until payment finished.
PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :